last revised on October 4th, 2022; Version: 1.0
Lipotype may revise this policy from time to time. When we make changes to this policy, we will post the updated version on our website and indicate the date the policy was last updated. We encourage you to review this policy periodically to check for any updates. Your continued use of our website indicates your consent to the terms of this policy.
This website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information relating to children. If we learn we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information.
We may collect the following information through our website when you voluntarily provide it (e.g., when you request a quote or place an order):
• First and Last Name
• Name of your organization and department
• Whether organization is in industry or academia
• Postal code/Zip code
• Street Address
• Phone Number
• Tax ID
• Email Address
• Account Username and Password
• Any other information you provide to us when using our online forms.
Lipotype may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
• To communicate with consumers and businesses, including responding to inquiries received through the website;
• To provide our products and services and process quotes and purchases;
• To maintain your account with us;
• To send information we believe may be of interest to a particular consumer or business;
• To provide customer service;
• To improve and administer our website;
• To market and conduct research;
• To generate statistics and de-identified data;
• To personalize content;
• To monitor for fraud; and
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Information Disclosure or Sale
Lipotype may disclose the personal information we collect about you to our affiliates and to third party service providers so that they may provide services to us. These third parties are contractually obligated to keep the personal information confidential and not to use it in its identifiable form for purposes other than the purposes for which it was provided. For example, our newsletter service provider may use newsletter recipients’ pseudonomized data to optimize and improve its own services, in particular with regard to technical optimization of the newsletter service, however is not permitted to use recipients’ data to contact them or to disclose the data to third parties.
Lipotype may also disclose the personal information we maintain in the event of a merger, sale, or acquisition, or as required by law or law enforcement.
Lipotype does not sell personal information.
We take organizational, contractual, and technical security measures in an effort to ensure that the data processed by us is protected from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or access by unauthorized persons.
Third Party Links
If you would like to request that we delete the personal information you have provided us through our website, please email or mail your request to the contact information listed below.
1 Broadway, 14th floor, Cambridge, MA 02142